Cepoch has an immediate requirement for our premier client, a Fortune 500 Global Company, for a highly experienced Data modeler.
- Responsible to develop database models and supporting documentation in order to meet business requirements. Define data requirements and business rules, perform logical and physical data modeling, implement and test database design. Coordinate data models, dictionaries and other documentation across multiple applicationsAdditionally, successful resource will work with ETL team and front-end BI team to query development and tuning.
Competencies / Experience
- 5+ years developing big data data models, 10+ years developing highly normalized data models. Demonstrated proficiency developing advanced SQL . Demonstrated proficiency developing Python. Demonstrated proficiency in Linux OS. Strong understanding of API consumption models. Understanding of analytics models. Understanding of in-memory data stores. Solid experience with NoSQL database.
- Expertise in enterprise data modeling, data warehousing, Big Data, performance tuning are required. Relational, dimensional and NOSQL data models are essential for success in this role.
- Extensive experience with AWS including Dynamo DB required and Snowflake Data warehouse is highly desired.
- Metadata management, master data, data quality and data governance are big pluses.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, technical and communication skills. Demonstrated strong initiative with ability to work independently.
- Experience in manufacturing industry highly desired.
- Must have US Citizenship or Green Card (GC). No visa sponsorship provided.
Job Type: Contract
|Job Category||Information Technology|