– Define and run exploratory analysis, machine learning models
– Leverage analytical tools for qualitative and quantitative analysis.
– Execute data quality processes
– Onboard new data sources
– Cross-referencing Data improving reusability
– Categorical data including customers etc.
– Deep data analysis based on stakeholder requirements.
– Develop statistical and prediction models
– Collaborate with geographically dispersed teams.
– 4 + years of relevant experience in IT and primarily in data sciences, business intelligence, data warehouse.
– Demonstrated experience in data science, machine-learning, predictive modeling.
– AWS services – Redshift/Athena – Required. Sagemaker highly desired
– Proven experience with R, SQL, Python, Big Data ML toolkits, such as Mahout, SparkML
– Business Intelligence – Visualization / Dashboards using Power BI / Tableau
– Telemetry data experience
– Extensive experience with Big data and Data Warehouse on AWS platform and Snowflake experience is a strong plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract