cEpoch (cEpoch.com) has a need for a Senior Crystal Reports Developer for a opportunity with our direct client in West Coast.
- As a project team member, engage with business stakeholders for requirements gathering and documentation
- Analyze existing reports and determine candidates for consolidation and retirement.
- Partner with Data Architect and BI Architect to standardize the existing legacy reports into modern platform with intuitive visualizations.
Competencies / Experience
- 5+ years of Professional experience in Information Technology
- 3+ years of design or development experience with Crystal Reports (latest version preferred). Experience with Report Design, development, query builder, report scheduling required.
- Business Objects certification is desired.
- Experience building and deploying standard and ad-hoc reports using Crystal Reports for mid-size organizations.
- Any Government experience – federal, state or city added advantage.
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports security profiles required.
- Demonstrated experience data sourcing from SQL Server required; and Oracle database and Oracle ERP a definite plus.
- Experience migrating from Crystal Reports to other BI platforms such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire is added advantage.
- Experience with other front-end BI tools such as Tableau desired.
- Documentation, knowledge management and user training
- Demonstrated team player, self-starter, and independent thinker
- Bachelors degree.
* Must have US Citizenship or Green Card (GC). No visa sponsorship provided.
Required license or certification: US Citizen or Green Card
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Crystal Reports||3 years|
|Sql Server Db||2 years|