Cepoch is search of an ETL Developer with Microsoft ETL background.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Analyze data from a variety of of sources and translate it into actionable insights.
– Employ various analytical tools for evaluating trends and measuring performance against qualitative and quantitative objectives.
– Translate business problems into a data and analytics plan and execute, through exploratory descriptive analysis, and/or machine learning techniques
Required Skills: –
– 5+ years of solid MS ETL like SSIS or SSAS
– Strong experience in Data Warehousing, dimensional modeling, star / snowflake schema design, etc.
– Experience with Data quality, profiling
– Data Analytics – Visualization / Dashboards using Power BI / Tableau (Power BI preferred)
– Azure Analytics stack such as Azure Data Federation, Databricks highly desired
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Bachelors degree.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Microsoft ETL||4 years|
|Data warehouse||4 years|