Responsible for building the IaC (Infrastructure-as-Code) framework and enable the customer to extend and scale the framework in the future, through mentoring and pairing.
• Advanced verbal and writing skills to document processes for the customer
• Advanced knowledge, understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies
• Significant hands on experience, automating the provisioning and configuration of large-scale infrastructure.
• Ability to work well within and across teams to deliver high-quality solutions.
CI/CD Concepts and Tools:
• Experience using CI/CD techniques in DevOps and IaC approaches, Scripting
• Solid experience with IaC tools such as Terraform
• Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Concourse, Git and GitOps in a Continuous Delivery pipeline
• Experience with containerized workloads in a Continuous Delivery pipeline.
• Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) and understand how it can be used to improve quality.
• Experience with scripting such as Python/Golang/Powershell/Groovy, Shell
• Experience automating with Hashicorp Tools, Ansible
Job Type: Contract