Cepoch performs set-up and sorting functions, review of loan documents as per the agency guidelines to provide a list of still needs to our clients and ensure the files that are being submitted to Underwriting are ready for credit decision.
- Offer a Wide-ranging services Our services and solutions span the entire mortgage lifecycle – origination, default management, title and closing.
- Innovation and investments We invest in the development of proprietary tools and platforms – using emerging technologies such as machine learning and advanced analytics – to better understand customer needs, ensure compliance, and enhance service delivery.
- Cepoch offers different engagement models - fixed cost, hourly, consumption cost that can be customized to meet client-specific needs.
Cepoch team has a stellar reputation for delivering services that exceed client expectations. Our BPO specialists offer the highest level of productivity, quality, scalability and cost-effectivness. Cepoch invests a considerable amount of time to understand your objectives, specific requirements, customer expectations and timelines and your business process so we can offer a tailored options for you.
- Rapid Scalability - Ramp up or Ramp down in weeks!
- Operational Excellence
- Domain Expertise
- Technology Innovation
- Highest Level of Information Security
- Application review for completeness & accuracy
- Review and validate documents in the package
- Obtaining appraisal on the property
- Loan (1003) set-up in Client’s LOS System
- Order & follow-up on third party services (appraisal, insurance, PMI)
- Verify income sources, employment and assets of the borrower
- Order & evaluate credit docs
- Title records verification
- Identify and coordinate resolution of deficiencies
- Update LOS
- Submit to underwriting
- Pre-funding review, audit
- Initial and final Closing Disclosure
- Review preliminary funding docs
- Request corrections from title company
- Post-closing package handling and review
- Review signed documents to ensure completeness: e.g. Mortgage Note, HUD1, CD, Deed of Trust, Truth In lending, etc.
- Compliance audit
- Recording services (recording review; e-recording)
- Funding and wiring review
- MERS registration
- Title and recording confirmation
- Post fund QA
- Recording fee reconciliation and refunds