September 2016 NewsletterSeptember 25, 2016
Questionnaire for Optimized Digital Presence
Listening intently to what our clients are saying is the foundation for making this relationship a success! CEPOCH digital specialists follow a standard procedure to elicit, understand and document customer requirements.
- What is your firm’s story? Is it being told and re-told?
- Define the most important aspect of your brand’s vision?
- What is your ideal Client Persona – Client (Realtors or Consumers) profile?
- Client Demographics (age range, location, gender, location, education, income levels).
- Websites they read
- Targeted audience of the digital marketing? –
- What are your intended expectations of your current marketing strategies?
- What do you think your clients expect from you?
- What is your number one priority for your business this upcoming year?
- What do you believe needs to be strengthened to achieve this?
- What options have you looked at to achieve this?
- What is unique about your business compared to your competitors? (Value proposition)
- What is the value of a new client to you?
- What are you currently spending on your marketing strategy?
- What is your current digital presence – website, mobile, social, SEO, etc.? What are their characteristics?
- What are the objectives of your website or digital presence?
- What are Qualitative and quantitative metrics you track? e.g. site traffic, social media following, reviews, ratings,
- bounce rates, downtimes, hours spent by your team, etc.?
- What does your current social media marketing program look like? What platforms do your brand have a presence on?
- What is working vs. what’s not working with your current digital footprint?
- Outline functionality you, your team and your customers need and categorize by criticality – must have, wish list
- What are your specific, measurable goals for social media/ marketing? (New client acquisition or client retention)
- Who will manage the new website, social media platform after go-live?