Cepoch is looking for a expert Power BI developer for 6-month contract position. Great opportunity – fully REMOTE!
Need an expert Power BI developer to help create professional, portal-ready versions of our charts and tables using Power BI.
– Objective is to develop visually captivating, simple and intuitive visualizations that can be used to populate our portals.
– Setup and Configure PowerBI and connect with AWS Big Data repository
– Define security for the system and row level permissions for data access
– Design & define Power BI dashboards for our go-to-market teams and clients
– Provide high-level guidance on standards & best practices.
– Migrate existing reports & dashboards in Qlik to PowerBI.
– Configure PowerBI embedded analytics into React based application
Competencies / Experience
a. Minimum of 4 years Power BI reporting & dashboarding experience using Power BI including development and administration.
c. Expertise in Power Pivot, Power Query, PowerView, etc.
d. SQL data experience (4+ yrs)
e. Create & publish complex reports
f. Big Data 2+ years
g. PBI Access/Security Best practices
h. Master on themes for both reports and dashboards
i. Integration – Integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API.
j. Expertise in developing custom visuals in Power BI.
k. Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI
l. Proficient in making DAX queries.
m. Desired: – AWS cloud experience
n. Expertise in migrating from other BI platforms to Power BI
n. Needs direct interaction with business users and hence strong communication is key.
Please visit www.cepoch.com
|Job Category||Information Technology|